Vertical Field is an Agtech company that develops innovative vertical farming technology.
As part of the PMO role, you will manage the gantt project, take part in building the strategy, coordinate internally among various corporate teams (R&D, operations, agronomy, marketing, etc.) and externally with suppliers and subcontractors. You will be responsible to collect materials and data from various sources in the company, engage in process improvement, build tools and a framework for project management, allocate resources, and ensure that the project is conducted properly, in a timely manner, and in alignment with the budget.
- Manage the gantt project and contribute to strategic development.
- Coordinate between the various factors in the company (R&D, operations, agronomy, marketing, etc.) and outside it.
- Manage suppliers and subcontractors
- Collect materials and data from various parties involved in the projects and update the project timeline accordingly.
- Improve processes, and build frameworks for project management, prioritization, resource allocation.
- Ensuring that the project is conducted successfully, in a timely manner, and within the budget.
- Support management and risk and opportunity management.
- Responsible for TPI? and product trees.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering and Management.
- 2-3 years experience as a PMO
- Strong knowledge of project management software such as MS Project and Monday
- Knowledge and experience working with PRIORITY software – a significant advantage.
- Proficient level of English
- Open-minded and willingness to receive additional tasks