Vertical Field, an Israeli Agtech company that develops indoor vertical farming technology, is hiring a controller!
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements according to IFRS.
- Ongoing management of the income revenue recognition and inventory management of the company.
- Provide professional support to the company’s accounting and payroll team in matters of accounting.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of the company’s budget (BDA) and conduct profitability analyses for projects.
- Conduct feasibility and financial analyses.
- Work at multiple interfaces and with executive team members.
- Certified Public Accountant from one of the Big 5 – required
- Experience in preparing financial statements in accordance with IFRS – required
- Proficiency in Excel – required
- Knowledge of Priority – advantage
- Experience in international and/or public companies – a significant advantage
- English proficiency – required
- Ability to lead projects, multi-task, and work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Full time position located in Ra’anana
The position is intended for both women and men